Olive is a dark moss green pigment with yellow undertones. Our Olive is used to counteract and neutralize red, peach and /or pink tones in the skin. When Olive is applied to areas with red undertones, it helps to cancel out or neutralize the redness. For example, if someone has red or pink undertones in their lips or if there is residual redness from a previous permanent makeup procedure, our Green corrector Olive can be used to balance and correct the color.
Olive is not intended to be used alone and should be used in combination with other Quantum cosmetic pigments or paramedical pigments for both cosmetic tattooing and paramedical tattooing.
We at Quantum Cosmetic Inks, pride ourselves on the quality of our permanent makeup inks. Our inks have always had the best quality ingredients. Not all brands out there are organic or vegan-friendly, but Quantum tattoo inks are!
With a very high natural pigment concentration, you can painlessly and beautifully create stunning lips, customized eyeliner, micro hair-stroke-enhanced eyebrows, beauty marks, and more for your clients. You can also use our inks for paramedical tattooing such as areola-nipple restoration, scars cover, and camouflage.
Your work will last longer and will be safer for your clients!
Our cosmetic inks in a few words:
- Suitable for any skin type and color
- Can be used for both cosmetic and paramedical purposes
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heals fast and stays vibrant
- High-quality ingredients. Ingredient List
- Non-acrylic water-based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants