Products and Services
Which color corrector can I purchase from Quantum Cosmetics right now?
Per European law, as of January 2022, none of the colors used for color correctors are allowed for sale in Europe. Please check back as we hope to have more options available soon.
Under the REACH Regulation, which cosmetic pigments are still available for sale in the EU?
The following cosmetic pigments are still available for sale in Europe under our “REACH Platinum Label” line of permanent cosmetic micro pigment products: REACH Platinum Label - Quantum PMU EU (quantumpmucolors.eu)
Is the Mixing Solution still available for sale in the EU?
Yes. The Mixing Solution does not contain any pigments and is only used to thin out Quantum cosmetic and paramedical pigments. Our Mixing Solution is also available for sale under the “REACH Platinum Label” line packaged in 20mL bottles.
Can I take a bath after a permanent scalp treatment?
- Our Permanent Scalp Inks are safe to use and are made of organic and vegan ingredients. However, you will still need to take proper care of your permanent scalp treatment to let the healing process proceed without issues.
- We don’t recommend getting your head wet for the first three to four days after treatment.
- After three to four days, you may take light showers. However, we don’t recommend using shampoo during this time.
- You may wash your hair normally after seven days. Using shampoo should be safe at this point.
Does permanent eyeliner fade over time?
- Our Permanent Eyeliner Pigment Colors are applied with a digital machine that inserts the pigment into the dermal layer of the skin.
- Since the pigments are not deposited as deep into the skin as regular tattoos, you can expect permanent eyeliners to fade after a couple of years.
- However, this is also an excellent opportunity to update your eyeliner style.
What is the most popular method for creating permanent eyebrows?
- The most popular method for creating permanent eyebrows nowadays is microblading.
- In microblading, the pigments do not go as deeply into the skin as traditional tattooing or other eyebrow tattoo methods.
- Though the application will fade naturally over time, it can allow for touch-ups to enable people to adjust their eyebrow color or shape to match their changing tastes.
- Best of all, by using high-quality pigments supplied by Quantum Cosmetic Micro Pigments, you can achieve the best results.
How can I prevent or correct unintended colors when applying permanent makeup?
- First, you need to take undertones into account as well as any previous permanent makeup applied to your client.
- Second, you can also use Quantum Color Correctors to counteract the common problems your clients have encountered in their previous permanent makeup.
- Third, for more details, you can learn more about how to use color correctors in one of our articles.
How can I make sure I choose the correct permanent makeup colors when shopping online?
- Quantum Cosmetics makes it easy for you to choose permanent makeup colors while shopping online.
- We always include the full-color description of each pigment color, whether for eyeliner pigments, eyebrow pigments, or permanent lip colors. Best of all, we include the undertone in the descriptions.
- If you need additional help choosing the perfect permanent makeup colors, contact us, and we will be glad to assist.
How can I prevent my permanent makeup application from fading to blue, green, or purple?
- We have three recommendations to prevent your work from fading to blue, green, or purple.
- You may use our Orange Camouflage and Color Corrector as an option. To prevent blue, purple, or green tones, you can mix this pigment with other paramedical or cosmetic pigments.
- Another option is to use the Yellow Camouflage and Color Corrector. To avoid violet or purple tones, you can mix this muted mustard-yellow color corrector with other cosmetic or paramedical pigments.
- To counteract blue, violet, or green undertones, you may also use the Quantum Blue Neutralizer by mixing this pastel peach pigment with other cosmetic or paramedical pigments.
What is the safest way to thin out pigments without affecting the color?
We recommend using only Quantum Mixing Solution to thin out our pigments.
How can I improve my appearance despite my alopecia?
- While hair loss can be daunting, it can also have underlying causes that can be aggravated by applying inks made from artificial ingredients. That is why Quantum is committed to providing safe, vegan, and natural permanent inks.
- Our inks are not just for permanent makeup. They can also help people suffering from alopecia (lack of hair). Our inks have a high natural pigment concentration and are tested on ourselves and other human subjects to ensure that it will be safe for you.
Are all of your permanent cosmetics appropriate for any skin color?
- Quantum Cosmetic Micro Pigments have a broad range of colors that are designed to fit everyone.
- However, there will be special cases, especially for paramedical cases, where our pigments may have to be mixed to create the perfect match for a person’s skin tone. That is where our mixing solution comes in. Using it in conjunction with Quantum Cosmetic Micro Pigments, your artist can custom blend an appropriate tone to match your skin. Combined with our color correctors, this method is specifically useful for hiding scars and camouflaging problem areas.
Do any of your products contain petroleum-based ingredients?
- Our cosmetic micro pigments do not contain any traces of petroleum-based ingredients.
- The alcohol used in our product is Ethyl Alcohol, the same type of alcohol contained in alcoholic beverages. This type of alcohol is derived from agricultural products such as sugar cane.
What is the best way to disinfect my skin after the application of permanent cosmetics?
- Like fresh tattoos, permanent cosmetic applications will leave your skin temporarily vulnerable to infection because of exposure.
- The tattoo artist will recommend aftercare procedures such as regular washing with specific types of soap to prevent infection.
- For best disinfection and faster healing and moisturizing after the application of permanent cosmetics, we recommend using Quantum PMU Aftercare. It is an effective antiseptic and can help fresh permanent makeup heal faster. Because it is made of natural ingredients, it is safer on your skin.
My eyebrows are turning weird shade of orange after using inferior pigments. Are there ways to correct this?
- Professional permanent makeup artists use solutions provided by Quantum Cosmetic Micro Pigments as color corrections.
- Correcting permanent cosmetics requires applying a cosmetic pigment with the color on the opposite side of the color wheel to the affected area.
- For instance, if your eyebrows have turned a weird shade of orange, a green camouflage and color corrector is used. However, it may need to be blended with the appropriate Quantum cosmetic or paramedical pigment to counteract the shade being corrected.