PMU Cartridge Needles
Find our best PMU cartridges here, if you need a size we do not have in our assortment just yet, send us an email and we will put it on our list!
How can I make my permanent makeup cartridge needles last longer?
Quantum PMU cartridges are made of high-quality Japanese steel and the housing is made from exceptional medical-grade plastic that reduces the friction between the needle and its housing. The quality of manufacturing and materials provide Quantum PMU cartridges incredible durability for their price range. However, you can still make them last even longer!
To extend the lifespan of your permanent makeup cartridge needles, here are a few tips:
- Proper Handling: Handle the needles carefully to avoid bending or damaging the delicate tips. Use sterilized gloves or tweezers to maintain their integrity when inserting or removing the needles.
- Quality Cartridges: Invest in high-quality cartridges from reputable manufacturers. Cheaper or low-quality cartridges may wear out quickly and compromise the performance of the needles.
- Proper Technique: Ensure you use the correct needle depth and angle during the application process. Avoid excessive pressure or dragging, as this can cause unnecessary wear on the needles.
- Cleanliness and Sterilization: Thoroughly sterilize the cartridges before and after each use. This helps prevent cross-contamination and the buildup of residue that could affect the needle's performance.
- Avoid Excessive Heat or Sunlight: Store your PMU cartridges in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight or extreme temperatures. Excessive heat can affect the integrity of the needle material.
- Use with Compatible Devices: Ensure you use the PMU cartridges with a compatible and properly calibrated device. Using them with an incorrect or malfunctioning device can strain the needles and decrease their lifespan.
- Replace When Necessary: Even with proper care, permanent makeup cartridges will eventually wear out. Keep track of usage and replace the cartridges when you notice a decline in their performance, such as decreased pigment flow or needle sharpness.
By following these guidelines, you can help prolong the lifespan of your permanent makeup cartridge needles and maintain their effectiveness throughout multiple applications.