Dark Chocolate is a blackened brown cosmetic pigment with warm undertones. Dark Chocolate is mainly used for cosmetic tattooing and is a great choice for an eyebrow pigment or eyeliner pigment. Our cosmetic and paramedical pigments can be used on their own or blended with one another to create the perfect shade for each individual. For complementing pigment colors, choose Black, Brown, Brown Black, Dark Brown, Espresso, Gray, Orange, Taupe, True Brown, White, or Yellow.
We at Quantum Cosmetic Inks, pride ourselves on the quality of our permanent makeup inks. Our inks have always had the best quality ingredients. Not all brands out there are organic or vegan-friendly, but Quantum tattoo inks are!
With a very high natural pigment concentration, you can painlessly and beautifully create stunning lips, customized eyeliner, micro hair-stroke-enhanced eyebrows, beauty marks, and more for your clients. You can also use our inks for paramedical tattooing such as areola-nipple restoration, scars cover, and camouflage.
Your work will last longer and will be safer for your clients!
Our cosmetic inks in a few words:
- Suitable for any skin type and color
- Can be used for both cosmetic and paramedical purposes
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heals fast and stays vibrant
- High-quality ingredients. Ingredient List
- Non-acrylic water-based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
This is my favorite color by far! It is versatile for different skin types and tones. It also mixes well with other colors to add depth. Great pigment retention for Microblading!