Black Scalp Micro Pigment is a carbon black micro pigment intended for hair follicle simulation tattooing. Our scalp micro pigments can be used on their own or blended with one another to create the perfect shade for each individual.
For complementing pigment colors, choose B & G Scalp Micro Pigment, Black Brown Scalp Micro Pigment, Light Brown Scalp Micro Pigment, Gray Scalp Micro Pigment, Black, or White
We at Quantum Cosmetic Inks, pride ourselves on the quality of our permanent makeup inks. Our inks have always had the best quality ingredients. Not all brands out there are organic or vegan-friendly, but Quantum tattoo inks are!
With a very high natural pigment concentration, you can painlessly and beautifully create stunning lips, customized eyeliner, micro hair-stroke-enhanced eyebrows, beauty marks, and more for your clients. You can also use our inks for paramedical tattooing such as areola-nipple restoration, scars cover, and camouflage.
Your work will last longer and will be safer for your clients!
Our cosmetic inks in a few words:
- Suitable for any skin type and color
- Can be used for both cosmetic and paramedical purposes
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heals fast and stays vibrant
- High-quality ingredients. Ingredient List
- Non-acrylic water-based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
It is difficult to find the proper ink for Scalp Micropigmentation. SMP ink should not contain any pigment except for carbon black CI77266. All other color additives run the risk of changing to very obvious unwanted color shades over time. The Black and Deep Black from CMP meets the required criteria and performs extremely well in my SMP treatments.